The Explo 96 is designed for backcountry skiing and alpine touring at ski resorts. It is designed for use on a variety of different terrains, from hard snow to powder. It offers optimum grip and stability on different types of terrain. It's dynamic, agile and incredibly versatile.
The choice of good ski size is very important for an optimal sliding experience. Several factors are to be considered when choosing the size of your skiing, such as: its size, his weight and the type of ski.
You will find below a table to guide you in the choice of your ski size, depending on your size. However, it is important to consider his Needs and places you ski.
|Your size||Pionnier 104||Explo 96||Zigzag 92|
|5'3 ''/160 cm||164 cm||162 cm||-|
|5'5 ''/165 cm||164 - 172 cm||162 cm||-|
|5'7 ''/170 cm||172 cm||172 cm||-|
|5'9 ''/175 cm||180 cm||172 cm||177 cm|
|5'11 ''/180 cm||180 cm||182 cm||177 cm|
|6'1 ''/185 cm||188 cm||182 cm||177 cm|
|6'3 ''/190 cm||188 cm||182 cm||-|
Why choose a longer ski?
- Your ski experience level is advanced/expert
- You like skiing quickly and enjoy high -speed stability
- You like skiing aggressively
- You are looking for a better flotation
- You are heavier than average for your size
- You think your current skis are too short
- You ski on land with a lot of space
Why choose a shorter ski?
- You are a beginner in alpine skiing
- You favor agility to float
- You ski more slowly / you want to start turns at low speed
- You don't ski aggressively
- You are lighter than the average for your size
- You think your current skis are too long
- You ski on narrow terrain
About the size of the person and a few cm more
About the size of the person and a few cm less
About the size of the skier
- Designed and manufactured in Quebec
- Carbon neutral
- 2 year warranty
- Free delivery to Canada