Ferreol skis are manufactured at Utopie MFG, a world-renowned factory for over 20 years. Our skis are therefore manufactured to strict industry standards to provide a high quality product. All Ferreol skis are covered for up to 2 years after purchase.
Warranty on skis Ferreol is non-transferable and is for the original purchaser only. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of the original proof of purchase (if the original proof of purchase cannot be provided for a warranty return, Ferreol will use the date of manufacture as the starting point for the warranty period).
The item will be repaired or replaced if, upon inspection by a certified technician from FerreolInnovation Laboratory, it is found to be defective in material or workmanship.
Only skis Ferreol are covered by this warranty, excluding products from other companies such as bindings and lift skins which have their own manufacturer's warranty.
All skis Ferreol are covered by a warranty period of TWO years after purchase.
What is covered
- Separation of materials;
- A drastic change in the behavior of the ski, due to a manufacturing defect.
What is NOT covered
- Any damage caused by crossing skis or by use on surfaces other than snow and ice;
- Wear to the perimeter of the ski, base or aesthetics, as a result of sharpening of the ski, collision with an object or impact during use;
- Change in physical properties over time, which depends on the number of times the ski is used;
- Any damage that may be related to an error in the assembly of the bindings (e.g. using the wrong model, wrong tip);
- Damage caused by modifications to the ski.
Even though we use the best materials and processes to manufacture our skis, excessive use can still damage the ski. This is beyond our control and therefore the warranty cannot be applied. Taking care of your skis is the key to keeping them for many years.
Make a warranty claim
Fill out the form below and we will evaluate your request as soon as possible.
We cannot process warranty returns without a copy of the original proof of purchase showing that the product is within the warranty period and that you are the original purchaser.