Luke Koppa had a conversation with Jonathan (co-founder) to discuss our story, our ski engineering expertise, and our "innovation lab" where we not only test our skis but also develop new materials and technologies. We also unveil our ski lineup for 23/24 and much more!
Remember that Blister is THE reference for ski evaluations. Their testers evaluate hundreds of skis, boots, bindings, etc. for months, on various terrains and in diverse conditions. Then, they produce honest and in-depth reviews. We received recognition for our Pionnier 104 and appeared in their 22/23 winter catalog.
- Origin of Ferreol (3:38)
- Blind spots of the industry (7:00)
- Replace the fiberglass with flax fibers (8:45)
- Life cycle analysis (11:24)
- The 23/24 ski range: (19:18)
- Surfeur 112 (19:18)
- Pionnier 104 (23:19)
- Explo 96 (28:26)
- Zigzag 92 (30:43)
- Ferreol innovation laboratory: History (34:01)
- Development of an alternative to titanal (36:49)
- Ski design (50:13)
- Ferreol skis: Who should buy them? (51:45)
- What we celebrate (59:37)
Listen to the podcast below!